Residence Des Alpes
Cavalese - Val di Fiemme, at an altitude of 1.000m
Residence Des Alpes is next to Aparthotel Des Alpes, where a number of facilities are located: a large hall with free wifi, a restaurant and pizzeria (also to take-away), a stylish indoor swimming pool, a spa with Finnish and Turkish sauna, gym, play- and baby room, garage and laundry facilities.
In winter it also offers ski-rental, as well as a free ski bus service to the cable cars.
- Fixed utility charge
- Entertainment programme, Baby dance and Baby club from 23 December to 07 January
- Telephone, satellite TV, safe, microwave, hairdryer
- Kitchen cleaning set
- Wi-Fi connection
- Final cleaning
- Car parking
- Ski box
- Swimming pool (closed on Saturday, open from 3.00 pm to 8.00 pm and from 20 December to 06 January also open in the morning from 10.00 am to 12 noon)
- Gym (open from 9.00 am to 8.00 pm)
- Spa (open from 3.00 pm to 8.00 pm)
- Bedding/towels (one set per week per person)
- Games room (open from 9.00 am to 11.00 pm)
- Bathrobe rental (€7,00 for each plus €25,00 as deposit).
- Swimming caps (€3,00), armbands (€8,00) and goggles (€8,00) available to buy.
- Laundry (€2,00 for each wash, €1,00 detergent dose, iron and ironing board free of charge).
- Pets: admitted on request at time of booking (€7,00 per day, not admitted in Threeroom apt x 6 New).
- Garage: on request at time of booking €5,00 per day.
- Additional child (under 24 months): €10,00 per day.
- Inside restaurant: breakfast, half-board and full-board options (for info on prices tel. +390462231117 or +390368294458).
- Ski hire within the residence: for info on prices +3903487966612.
- Midweek refresh: towels change + bathroom and floor cleaning at €20,00 + €5,00 per person.
- Breakfast, half-board and full-board options (for info on prices tel. +39/0462/231117 or +39/0368294458).
- At the reception, before 8 pm, you can order fresh bread, milk and croissants for the following morning.
FiemmE-motion Card (Tourist Tax)
Mandatory €2.10 per day for each adult; free up to age 14, for a maximum of ten nights.