Aparthotel Des Alpes***
Cavalese - Val di Fiemme, at an altitude of 1.000m
Aparthotel Des Alpes has a large hall, a restaurant and pizzeria (also to take-away), an indoor swimming pool and whirlpool, a stylish spa with two Finnish saunas and a Turkish bath, gym, playroom and baby room, garage and laundry. Bikes are available to rent in summer.
For dog-owners, a furnished, fenced area is available in the park so your pets can have fun running, jumping and playing.
- Fixed utility charge
- Telephone, satellite TV, safe, microwave, hairdryer
- Kitchen cleaning set
- Wi-Fi connection
- Final cleaning
- Car parking
- Swimming pool (closed on Saturday, open from 3.00 pm to 8.00 pm and in July and August also open in the morning from 10.00 am to 12 noon)
- Gym (open from 9.00 am to 8.00 pm)
- Spa (open from 3.00 pm to 8.00 pm)
- Bedding/towels (one set per week per person)
- Games room (open from 9.00 am to 11.00 pm)
- Evening dancing for kids and Baby Club from 30 June to 31 August.
- Teens' Club for boys and girls from 11 to 14 years old from 30 June to 31 August.
- Bathrobe rental (€7.00 plus €25.00 as deposit).
- Swimming caps (€3.00), armbands (€8.00) and goggles (€8.00) available to buy.
- Laundry (€2.00 for each wash, €1.00 detergent dose; iron and ironing board free of charge).
- Pets: admitted on request at time of booking (€7.00 per day, not admitted in Three-roomed apr x 6 New).
- Garage: on request at time of booking €5.00 per day.
- Additional child (under 24 months): €10.00 per day.
- Inside restaurant: breakfast, half-board and full-board options not included (for info on prices tel. +390462231117 or +390368294458).
- Midweek refresh: towels change + bathroom and floor cleaning at €20.00 + €5.00 per person.
- Breakfast, half-board and full-board options (for info on prices tel. +39/0462/231117 or +39/0368294458).
- At the reception, before 8 pm, you can order fresh bread, milk and croissants for the following morning.
FiemmE-Motion Card (Tourist Tax)
Mandatory €2.20 per day for each adult; free up to age 14, for a maximum of ten nights.