Aparthotel Des Alpes***
Cavalese - Val di Fiemme, at an altitude of 1.000m
Aparthotel Des Alpes enjoys a quiet, sunny and panoramic location on the outskirts of Cavalese, Val di Fiemme. It is surrounded by a large park with barbecue, sun lounges, childrens playground, beach volley court, putting green and an area for dogs'. It offers well equipped apartments for two to six people, with pine and modern furnishings. All apartments come with a balcony.
Cavalese is the perfect combination of a bautiful Alpine landscape and Renaissance architecture. The town is also home to the Magnificent Community, a democratic institution which has sustainably managed the surrounding forest since the Middle Ages. Today, it offers all the excitement and comfort that tourists could wish for, from shopping centres to the ice rink, from rafting to the cable cars to the nearby Alpe Cermis, gateway to the Lagorai hikers’ paradise.
Would you like to know more? Visit our Facebook page!
Summer in Val di Fiemme: presentation
This year Sole 24 Ore, the Italian equivalent of the Financial Times, awarded Cavalese its top ranking for its energy policy. It is one of a small group of towns (just 23 in total) that rely 100% on renewable energy. The central heating and hot water at Des Alpes are powered by biomass, a biproduct of the timber industry.
Waste sorting is common in the Val di Fiemme region, with over 80% of all waste collected being sorted. We invite our guests to cooperate by actively sorting their waste during their stay.
The towels and linen in your apartment are cleaned by our partner Lavarent, a firm renowned (and certified) for its water-saving and environmentally friendly approach.
Free Wi-Fi for booking direct!
New: a free Wi-Fi connection for each apartment; only by booking through this site or our Reservation Centre! Plus: free Wi-Fi for all in the lobby.
Restaurant Des Alpes
Pizzas and traditional dishes, also take away. For info and reservations for breakfast or half board, please phone +390368294458 or +390462231117.
Great news: renovated pool and wellness!
Designed in an elegant style, the new swimming pool has an area of shallow water dedicated to children. In addition, a large whirlpool for your complete relaxation! The spa will amaze you with the Alpine minimalist style.
More comfort in your apartment!
All apartments of the first house have been renovated, and by June 2018 some of the second one will be, too! New floors, kitchen, bathroom, furniture (a new TV, bigger fridge, larger beds...). Enjoy your dinner on your balcony, now complete with a table, chairs and lights!
Fiemme eMotion Card
It is not a tax, but a rich package of services! Watch the movie!
For 2,20 euro a day (free for children up to 14 years), you get all of the following for FREE:
- All cable-cars in Val di Fiemme (Alpe Cermis - Cavalese, Pampeago, Latemar 2200 - Predazzo, Bellamonte Castelir): a unique opportunity to enjoy breathtaking views, tasty culinary breaks at the Alpine shelters, or simply to hike or relax in a natural setting.
- All buses in the Trentino area. Perfect for those who want to explore the entire Dolomites region, with trips to other parts of Trentino with its abundance of tourist and cultural attractions including Trento, Lake Garda, and the region’s castles.
- Excursions with mountain guides, experts, botanists and nature guides; walks, workshops and theatre in the woods: a rich programme of activities exclusively for families with children.
- Guided tours and tastings in the wine cellars of the nearby Val di Cembra
- Free entrance to the Palace of the Magnificent Community in Cavalese, the Geological Museum of the Dolomites in Predazzo, the Natural Park of Pale di San Martino (which is famous for its herd of deer, a must for any child visitor to the valley!) Free entrance to the Museum of Trento, the Market and the Castles of Trentino and numerous other historic and cultural sites in the province.
Discounts up to 30% on rafting and biking; benefits and discounts in shops, huts, lodges, restaurants and from manufacturers including km zero.
New: The Teens' club! (30 June - 31 August)
In addition to the traditional Kids’ Club for ages 4-11 years, this year’s big news is the launch of Teens’ Club! The Club is open daily, once you have returned from your excursions, for boys and girls aged 12-16 years, offering sports and entertainment. The range of activities includes beach volleyball, mini golf, cycling, as well as photography, geology, and lots of fun together!